I could write an eloquent post, but let’s be real. People like bullet points. So, bullet points I shall give you. (Plus, I’m cranky and lazy this morning.) Some random, unrelated thoughts for a cloudy Tuesday morning:
- They say you should dress for the job you want to have, not for the job you do have. I want to be a stay-at-home-mom. Does this mean I should wear sweatpants to work?
- Color Me Badd will forever remain one of my favorite bands of all time. (Mark Calderon, who’s with me?) But, what’s with the extra “d”? Does it increase their level of badd(dd)ness? Anyway, back to Mark Calderon…
- Has anyone ever heard of Splatanimals? They’re these sticky, gooey creatures your kids can get in the quarter machines at grocery stores. They apparently leave permanent wet splotches on any wall they stick to. I now get to repaint jaguar-shaped spots all over my ceiling.
- Re: Splatanimals. The Ex is no longer permitted to go grocery shopping with quarters in his pockets.
- Re: Color Me Badd. I am having a strong desire to start singing “All 4 Love” to my coworkers. Thinking this may help me achieve goal #1 sooner than later.
(the handsomeness known as Mark C.)