It’s Tuesday night and I have just survived four solid days of stay-at-home momhood. To all you mothers out there who do this full time, hats off.
Gavin’s school was closed today, so our three day weekend became a four day weekend. A four day weekend without Daddy. (My Ex is on a trip to California right now.) 96 hours of 100% Gavin and Mommy time. No plans. Nothing.
I wouldn’t say it was a complete disaster, but here are some tidbits to give you an idea of how the weekend went:
- Average time Gavin went into bed each night: 8:30 pm
- Average time Gavin fell asleep each night: 11 pm
- Number of bottles of wine consumed by me: 3
- Accompaniments to my wine: Crackers… okay, make that goldfish crackers
- Number of pharmacies where Gavin went running behind the prescription counter: 2
- Number of monsters I have had to extradite from Gavin’s bedroom: 8
- Name of the video I rented to “get a break” during Gavin’s nap time: Fat Burning Dance Party
- Hours I have spent trying to delete said video from the Netflix queue so my Ex doesn’t see it: 2
- Seconds til my Ex gets home: 8,640